Monday 8 July 2013

I'm back!

Not in a weird Arnold Schwarzenegger way but boy, it's been a while!  Almost 4 weeks since I posted here, & that's the longest I've been away from the blog since I started it.  

In my defence, the past two months has been crazy, filled with sports days, end of term assemblies, new teacher meetings, end of term socials, and school trips not to mention picnics, paddling pools and trips to London outside of school hours!  This is the first time I've experienced the End of Term Madness and it took me by surprise...hopefully next year I can plan ahead a little better.  

So to the new Likers that have recently joined us over here at TCM HQ: a great big WELCOME!  I'm hopeful that a relaxing summer at home will mean more time to blog - and I've got so many fun posts to share with you so watch this space!

In the meantime, enjoy this wonderful sunshine and don't forget your suncream ;)


Early morning walk at the Devil's Punchbowl

No comments: