Friday 18 January 2013

Mamatography: Week 2

Week 2 of my challenge and I failed...not only am I late in posting but I forgot a day!  I should have posted this earlier in the week...must try harder next week ;)

Going forward, I'll be posting pictures from Sunday to Saturday on the following Tuesday to give myself some headroom...hence they are two pictures missing this week (I already posted them in last week's!)

Day 8 - Tuesday 8 January
The last day of freedom before school started again so we spent it swimming at The Spectrum!




Day 9 - Wednesday 9 January
Continuing my resolution not to throw food away, I made beetroot muffins to use up 2 beetroots that were sitting in my fridge.


Day 10 - Thursday 10 January
Failure...I forgot to photograph ;(

Day 11 - Friday 11 January
It was all too much for DD who fell asleep on the armchair clutching Big Dolly after lunch.


Day 12 - Saturday 12 January
DD had fun with the Rainbow Salt Tray I made her.

That's all...but I *will* be better organised for the next post :p


mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje. We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!





Without further ado, here are the Mama/Papatography2013 participants!

5 comments:

Luschka said...

You got a post up! There's no failure in Mamatography :) We must live very close to each other! Guildford Spectrum is our local swimming spot too!

Unknown said...

I think we do Luschka! If you Like my FB page, I often put up info of local child-friendly events too ;)

Momma Jorje said...

We all miss days now and then. Here is one week's example of what I do:
Mamatography Week 29

And it doesn't matter when you choose to post. It took a few weeks for me to find my groove last year, too. I changed up how I formatted my posts until I found a layout that I liked. And I was used to posting on Wednesdays, so I just continue to do that.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh beetroot muffins... they sound delicious!! I forgot two photos in week 2, so you're not alone!

Unknown said...

No failure in Mamatography! When I forget days (erm. . . weeks) I sometimes do a "Mamatography 2nd half of [insert month]" to save face. ha!

Glad to have you! Your pictures are great!